An offer is what you are willing to give (how much money) for a product (auction). To buy any auction you have to make an offer, that is you will have to offer a quantity of money. If your bid turns out to be the highest, the auction is yours!
On Ubeo the bidding system is not complicated:
- Each auction starts at € 0, the minimum amount you can offer is € 1
- Only a maximum of € 50 more than the previous offer can be offered
- The duration of the auctions has a fixed time
- The highest bid at the end of time determines the winner
- Ubeo employees do not participate in auctions, for suppliers it is the same because it is forbidden by contract.
- You can only make offers with whole numbers, decimals are not allowed.